Last Revised: 23.01.2021
STANDARD REFUND TERMS
Products purchased from Vedova Sagl (hereinafter “FastHosting”) may be refunded only if canceled within 15 days of the date of the transaction.
Note: Due to their nature, cryptocurrencies, tokens and digital assets are generally irreversible and their exchange rates are highly volatile and transitory. We can not be responsible for any risk including but not limited to exchange rate risk and market risk. Products purchased using cryptocurrencies, tokens or digital assets will not be refunded.
“Date of the transaction”, for the purpose of this Refund Policy, means the date of purchase of any product or service, which includes the date any renewal is processed by FastHosting in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable product or service agreement (Terms and Conditions). You may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued if cancellation is requested within the refund timeframe specified for the applicable product, if available at all. Note: Some products have different policies or requirements for a refund associated with them, including some products that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such products:
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR REFUND UNDER STANDARD TERMS
- Hosting (all plans, except first payment after any Free Trial)
- Domain Transfers (.eu transfers are an exception. EURid charges a non-refundable transfer fee. If the transfer fails for any reason, the customer must start over and pay the transfer fee again. .es transfers are also non-refundable.) if asked before the transfer procedur has begun.
- SSL Certificates (if not generated or renewed)
- Daily Backups
- Standard Email
- Professional Email
- Priority Support
- VPN plans (if unused)
- Linux VPS for unused period
- Windows VPS for unused period
PRODUCTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR REFUNDS
- Setup Fees
- Redemption Fees
- Domain Name Renewals
- Privacy Protection
- SEO Toolkit
- G Suite
PRODUCTS WITH SPECIAL REFUND TERMS
New Domain Name Registrations: Refundable if canceled and processed within 1 day of registration (24 hours) and not yet registered.
Domain Name Transfers: Refundable within 1 day of registration (24 hours) if the registry has not begun the transfer process.
The following ccTLD registries DO NOT permit refunds upon cancellation:
- .br (including .com.br and .net.br)
- .es (including .com.es, .nom.es, and .org.es)
- .ru (including .com.ru, .net.ru, and .org.ru)
PAYMENT METHODS WITH SPECIAL REFUND TERMS:
Please note that all payment processors have different policies and requirements for refunds and there are some payment methods that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance.
Please be informed that products purchased using these payment methods can not be refunded to the original payment source:
- E-banking (Malaysia)
- FPX (Malaysia)
- Multibanco (Portugal)
- DragonPay (Philippines)
- GrabPay (Philippines)
- GCash (Philippines)
However, we can offer refunds to your FastHosting Balance and/or to Swiss CHF/SEPA EUR Bank Account in a case when you provide a valid Swiss CHF/SEPA EUR account that belongs to you.
REFUNDS FROM BALANCE
Over-funded balance can be refunded within 15 days of the payment that resulted in the over-funding. In special cases, other payments can be refunded instead of the original payment if the 15-day time-frame can be applied to those payments.
HOW WITHDRAW FOR THE SERVICES AND BE REFUNDED?
- Refunds are discretionary unless stated otherwise in our terms of business. All requests for a refund will be considered on their merits, so please ensure you submit all relevant information and copies of correspondence and other documents when making your request.
- Requests for refunds should be sent as a logged enquiry to the Customer Care Team from the support section of your Client Area.
- We will endeavour to deal with requests for refunds within 15 working days.
- Where you have terminated your agreement with us the particular provisions relating to your liability on termination will apply.
Instructions for cancellation
(including if you are a Consumer and you have changed your mind).
You have the right to cancel your contract within fifteen (15) days without giving any reason.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at Vedova Sagl, Corso San Gottardo 46e, 6830 Chiasso, Switzerland of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or via your Client Area). This does not include informing us via social media platforms or in person.
You can electronically fill in and submit any other clear statement through your Client Area. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation via a ticket in your Client Area without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.